At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Elaborate an advocacy plan to support programmatic objectives in humanitarian interventions
- Define the principal steps for implementation of the advocacy plan
- Master key tools and concepts to use in advocacy efforts (campaign, lobby, stakeholder
- mapping advocacy plan of action…)
- Limits and potential of advocacy in humanitarian crises
- Stakeholder mapping
- Strategy of advocacy
- Professionals in the humanitarian, development or social sector looking to develop their competencies as well as reflect and capitalise on their experiences.
- Professionals from other sectors who wish to increase their understanding of the humanitarian sector for a potential career change.
- Graduate students with relevant volunteer or intern experience, looking to undertake a post-graduate course with a view to entering the humanitarian sector.
- Dates 26 - 30 April, 2021
- Duration One week
- Location Geneva
- Language English
- CREDITS 2 ECTS
- Fee CHF 1'500
- Application Deadline 2 weeks before the start of the course. For candidates who need a VISA: 6 weeks before the start of the course.