Structure of the course
- Sectorial leadership
- Leadership in organisations
- Partnership and collaborative leadership
- The leader
- Governance & decision-making
- Person and team management
- Stress management
Around 50 hours of work over 2.5 weeks, including:
- E-learning courses
- Live sessions
- Individual and group work: readings, videos, pool-surveys, self-tests, case study, reflexive analysis, forum discussions, etc
Online (combination of self-study and live sessions)
All live sessions are in group and mandatory – Usually from 13h00 to 15h30 (CEST)
There will be 5 live sessions per week (from Monday to Friday)
- Professionals in the humanitarian, development or social sector looking to develop their competencies in leadership and people management, as well as reflect and capitalise on their experiences.
- Professionals from any other sectors (private, academic, etc) and graduate students with relevant volunteer or intern experience who wish to increase their understanding of leadership and people management in the humanitarian field.
- a university qualification (bachelor’s degree or equivalent);
- at least three years of relevant professional experience;
- excellent command of English;
- motivation working in the humanitarian sector.
- CV (Résumé)
- Scanned copy of passport
- A passport photo (.jpg format).
More information about the admission process is available on our application page.
- Dates 10 – 25 January 2022
- Duration 2.5 weeks
- Location Online
- Language English
- CREDITS 2 ECTS
- Fee CHF 1,500
- Application Deadline 2 weeks before the start of the course