By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify your own leadership style
- Adopt best practices for participative decision-making
- Manage and lead people according to the essential principles of diversity, inclusión and care.
Thematic stucture of the course
- Sectorial leadership
- Leadership in organisations
- The leader
- Governance & decision-making
- Person and team management
Download the ‘Course at a glance’ PDF here.
- Professionals in the humanitarian, development or social sector looking to develop their competencies as well as reflect and capitalise on their experiences.
- Professionals from other sectors who wish to increase their understanding of the humanitarian sector for a potential career change.
- Graduate students with relevant volunteer or intern experience, looking to undertake a post-graduate course with a view to entering the humanitarian sector.
- a university qualification (bachelor’s degree or equivalent);
- at least three years of relevant professional experience;
- excellent command of English;
- motivation working in the humanitarian sector.
- CV (Résumé)
- Scanned copy of passport
- A passport photo (.jpg format).
More information about the admission process is available on our application page.
- Dates January 2022
- Duration two weeks
- Location Online
- Language English
- CREDITS 2 ECTS
- Fee CHF 1,500
- Application Deadline 2 weeks before the start of the course