Structure of the course
- Sectorial leadership
- Leadership in organisations
- Partnership and collaborative leadership
- The leader
- Governance & decision-making
- Person and team management
Around 50 hours of work over 2.5 weeks, including:
- E-learning courses
- Live sessions
- Individual and group work: readings, videos, pool-surveys, self-tests, case studies, reflexive analysis, forum discussions, etc
All live sessions are in groups and mandatory – Usually from 13h00 to 15h30 (CET)
There will be five live sessions per week (from Monday to Friday)
- Professionals in the humanitarian, development or social sector looking to develop their competencies in leadership and people management, as well as reflect and capitalise on their experiences.
- Professionals from any other sectors (private, academic, etc) and graduate students with relevant volunteer or intern experience who wish to increase their understanding of leadership and people management in the humanitarian field.
- a university qualification (bachelor’s degree or equivalent);
- at least three years of relevant professional experience;
- excellent command of English;
- motivation working in the humanitarian sector.
- CV (Résumé)
- Copy of your highest diploma
- Work certificate or official document of your current job position
- Proof of English language competence (TOEIC/TOEFL/IELTS or equivalent); see details here
- Scanned copy of passport.
- Dates 9 - 29 January 2023
- Duration 2.5 weeks
- Location Online
- Language English
- CREDITS 2 ECTS
- Fee CHF 1,700
- Application Deadline 18 December 2022
- If applying for a scholarship Deadline: There are no scholarships available for this course.