Full version: 22 March – 23 April 2021 (5 weeks)
Short version: 22 March – 09 April 2021 (3 weeks)
All live sessions are in group and mandatory – The timing will be agreed upon between the participants and the trainer at the beginning of the course. There will be 2 live sessions per week.
Around 50 hours of work over 5 weeks, including:
- E-learning courses
- Live sessions
- Individual and group work: readings, case study, reflexive analysis, forum discussions, etc.
- Individual coaching/follow-ups
- Reflexive analysis (compulsory only for those willing to obtain the ECTS credits)
The course can be taken while working providing you can secure around 10 hours on a weekly basis including live sessions and group work in addition to the self-study courses.
CHF 1,500 for the full version or CHF 1,000 for the short version
Structure of course
You will work on a case study to build a project as we go through the various courses covering the entire project cycle.
The emphasis is put on practice and experience sharing. You will have the opportunity to discuss about and reflect on your professional situation with the group and the trainer.
Should you wish to only take the Assessment and Planning modules, a short version of the course can be taken.
30 hours over 3 weeks (22 March – 09 April 2021),
2 credits ECTS for the full version or 1 credit ECTS for the short version
- Professionals in the humanitarian, development or social sector looking to develop their competencies in project management, as well as reflect and capitalise on their experiences.
- Professionals from any other sectors (private, academic, etc) and graduate students with relevant volunteer or intern experience who wish to increase their understanding of project management in the humanitarian field.
- a university qualification (bachelor’s degree or equivalent);
- at least three years of relevant professional experience;
- excellent command of English;
- motivation working in the humanitarian sector.
- CV (Résumé)
- Scanned copy of passport
- A passport photo (.jpg format).
More information about the admission process is available on our application page.
- Dates 22 March - 23 April 2021 (Full version) 22 March - 9 April 221 (Short version)
- Duration 5 or 3 weeks
- Location Online
- Language English
- Fee 1,500 CHF or 1,000 CHF
- Application Deadline Applications closed