Around 50 hours of work over 5 weeks, including:
- E-learning courses
- Live sessions
- Individual and group work: readings, case study, reflexive analysis, forum discussions, etc.
- Individual coaching/follow-ups
- Reflexive analysis (compulsory only for those willing to obtain the ECTS credits)
The course can be taken while working providing you can secure around 10hours on a weekly basis including live sessions and group work in addition to the self-study courses.
You will work on a case study to build a project as we go through the various courses covering the entire project cycle.
The emphasis is put on practice and experience sharing. You will have the opportunity to discuss about and reflect on your professional situation with the group and the trainer.
Should you wish to only take the assessment and planning modules, a short version of the course can be taken.
30 hours over 3 weeks (21 February – 11 March 2022), CHF 1,000, 1 credit.
- Professionals in the humanitarian, development or social sector looking to develop their competencies in project management, as well as reflect and capitalise on their experiences.
- Professionals from any other sectors (private, academic, etc) and graduate students with relevant volunteer or intern experience who wish to increase their understanding of project management in the humanitarian field
- a university qualification (bachelor’s degree or equivalent);
- at least three years of relevant professional experience;
- excellent command of English;
- motivation working in the humanitarian sector.
- CV (Résumé)
- Scanned copy of passport
- A passport photo (.jpg format).
More information about the admission process is available on our application page.
- Dates 21 February – 25 March 2022 (Full version) 21 February – 11 March 2022 (Short version)
- Duration 5 weeks or 3 weeks
- Location Online
- Language English
- Fee CHF 1,500 or 1,000 CHF
- Application Deadline Two weeks before the start of the course