This executive short course aims at analyzing the activities undertaken by humanitarian actors and the international community to protect the fundamental rights of specific categories of vulnerable communities, in accordance with human rights law, international humanitarian law and refugee law.
- Professionals in the humanitarian, development or social sector looking to develop their competencies as well as reflect and capitalise on their experiences.
- Professionals from other sectors who wish to increase their understanding of the humanitarian sector for a potential career change.
- Graduate students with relevant volunteer or intern experience, looking to undertake a post-graduate course with a view to entering the humanitarian sector.
- a university qualification (bachelor’s degree or equivalent);
- at least three years of relevant professional experience;
- excellent command of English;
- motivation working in the humanitarian sector.
- CV (Résumé)
- Scanned copy of passport
- A passport photo (.jpg format).
More information about the admission process is available on our application page.
- Dates 7 - 11 June 2021
- Duration One week
- Location Geneva
- Language English
- CREDITS 2 ECTS
- Fee CHF 1'500
- Application Deadline 2 weeks before the start of the course. For candidates who need a VISA: 6 weeks before the start of the course.