- A university qualification (bachelor’s degree or equivalent);
- At least three years of relevant professional experience;
- Excellent command of English;
- Motivation working in the humanitarian sector.
- CV (Résumé)
- Cover letter (explaining what is the reason why you apply for this course and how will the acquired skills help you in your career)
- Employer’s funding agreement, if applicable
- Copy of your highest diploma
- Work certificate or official document of your current job position
- Proof of English language competence (TOEIC/TOEFL/IELTS or equivalent); see details here
- Scanned copy of passport.
More information about the admission process is available on our application page.