As a Centre which prides itself on being agile, it is with pleasure that we can announce that all our upcoming short courses in 2021 will be available to online and residential students. We are adapting not only to the current global challenges linked to COVID19, but also to the increasing aim to make our courses as inclusive as possible by making more available online.
- Participants can choose either a residential or online option
- Participants inside Europe can choose residential, but they have to follow the sanitary restrictions when they travel to Switzerland (PCR test or quarantine)
- Participants outside of Europe need to choose online (no visas are available at the moment)
- Participants should expect approximately four hours of live sessions per day – they will be scheduled between 9am – 4pm Geneva time (the exact schedule will be communicated 10 days before the course)
- All live lecture sessions will bring online and residential participants together (both groups combined)
- Break out groups online (for online students)
- Break out groups face to face (for residential students)
- Other material (videos, readings etc.) available online.