Our partnerships are at the core of what we do. Over the years we have built a rich network of collaborating institutions that contribute to our achievements. We have three strategic humanitarian partners. The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), Médecins Sans Frontières and the Swiss Confederation of International Development. We work with these key partners to shape our courses and ensure our research is pertinent to their needs.
We also work alongside many other partners through our courses and research. A full list can be found below.
“For the past 20 years, the Geneva Centre of Humanitarian Studies has been a partner to the ICRC – testing our assumptions, pushing us to think out of the box, and ultimately helping to ensure the relevance and effectiveness of humanitarian action in an increasingly complex, challenging humanitarian environment”.Yves Daccord, Former Director-General of the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
- Chaine du Bonheur
- Fondation HUG
- German Humanitarian Assistance
- Humanitarian and Conflict Institute, University of Manchester
- République et Canton de Genève
- Federal Department of Foreign Affairs (DFAE)
- The Government of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
- UK Department for International Development (DFID)
- Geneva Private Fundation.
- Health in Humanitarian Crises Centre, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- Hospice général
- International Council of Voluntary Agencies (ICVA)
- Johns Hopkins Center for Humanitarian Health
- Humanitarian and Conflict Response Institute, Manchester University
- Médecins sans Frontières (MSF)
- The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
- UN Population Fund (UNFPA)