It’s been a busy, challenging, yet exciting time for our Centre over the last 12 months including:
- new blended format for our Master course in Humanitarian Action
- new offices and teaching facilities
- new range of online courses
- new interactive platform for our Humanitarian Encyclopedia project
- range of new webinars with our partners
We have captured these achievements in the following publication which we hope our supporters find informative. Thanks to our students, staff, and partners for their ongoing commitment which makes all this possible.
Achievements publication (July 2020-July 2021)