Around 50 hours of work over 5 weeks, including:
- E-learning courses
- Live sessions
- Individual and group work: readings, case study, reflexive analysis, forum discussions, etc.
- Individual coaching/follow-ups
- Reflexive analysis (compulsory only for those willing to obtain the ECTS credits)
The course can be taken while working providing you can secure around 10 hours on a weekly basis including live sessions and group work in addition to the self-study courses.
You will work on a case study to build a project as we go through the various courses covering the entire project cycle.
The emphasis is put on practice and experience sharing. You will have the opportunity to discuss and reflect on your professional situation with the group and the trainer.
- Professionals in the humanitarian, development or social sector looking to develop their competencies in project management, as well as reflect and capitalise on their experiences.
- Professionals from any other sectors (private, academic, etc) and graduate students with relevant volunteer or intern experience who wish to increase their understanding of project management in the humanitarian field
- a university qualification (bachelor’s degree or equivalent);
- at least three years of relevant professional experience;
- excellent command of English;
- motivation working in the humanitarian sector.
- CV (Résumé)
- Copy of your highest diploma
- Work certificate or official document of your current job position
- Scanned copy of passport.
More information about the admission process is available on our application page.
- Dates 30 May - 1 July 2022
- Duration 5 weeks
- Location Online
- Language English
- Fee CHF 1,500
- Application Deadline 8 May 2022
- If applying for a scholarship Deadline: Scholarships are not available for this course.