- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a Swiss or foreign university;
- At least two years of relevant professional experience;
- Excellent command of English (see below)
- CV (Resume)
- Cover letter (explaining what is the reason why you apply for this course and how will the acquired skills help you in your career)
- Employer’s funding agreement, if applicable
- Highest educational qualification obtained
- Work certificate or official document of your current job position
- Proof of English language competence to be dated less than 2 years (see details below)
- Portrait photo (ID format)
- Scanned copy of the passport
The minimum required English level is B2. Providing a language certificate is mandatory, except in the following cases:
- If you are a native English speaker, please provide a copy of your passport as proof.
- You have been studying in English for at least three years: please provide a certificate from your institution, your transcript or your diploma.
- If you have worked for at least five years in English with MSF or ICRC, please provide a copy of the English test you have undertaken internally with your employer.
Recognized Tests and Scores:
- Cambridge English First (FCE) 160-179
- Cambridge English Preliminary (PET) 160-170
- B2 Business Vantage
- IELTS 5.5-6
- TOEFL iBT 72-94
- TOEIC Listening & Reading 785
- TOEIC Speaking & Writing 310
- PTE Geneval Level 3
- PTE Academic 59-75
- Duolingo : 110
- EF SET (CEFR) : B2
More information about the admission process is available on our application page.