This executive course is a full time training, which focuses on the assessment, design and implementation of effective livelihoods-related interventions for humanitarian responses, using specific tools and methods including Cash Transfer Programming and Rapid Market Assessment.
- Professionals in the humanitarian, development or social sector looking to develop their competencies as well as reflect and capitalise on their experiences.
- Professionals from other sectors who wish to increase their understanding of the humanitarian sector for a potential career change.
- Graduate students with relevant volunteer or intern experience, looking to undertake a post-graduate course with a view to entering the humanitarian sector.
- Dates 31 May - 4 June, 2021
- Duration 1 week
- Location Geneva
- Language English
- Fee CHF 1'500
- Application Deadline 2 weeks before the start of the course. For candidates who need a VISA: 6 weeks before the start of the course.