We are thrilled to announce that we have five scholarships available for each of the following ESC (Executive Short Courses):
1. Health Systems Assessment in Humanitarian Crises (19-30 June)
Application deadline: 28 May 2023
2. Cash and Voucher Assistance in Humanitarian Crises: What Works? (3-14 July)
Application deadline: 11 June 2023
3. Sexual and Reproductive Health in Humanitarian Crises (4-15 September)
Application deadline: 13 August 2023
4. Protection of Civilians in Armed Conflicts (18-29 September)
Application deadline: 27 August 2023
5. Planetary Health (2-13 October)
Application deadline: 10 September 2023
6. Digital Innovations in Humanitarian Action: Opportunities and Challenges (16-27 October)
Application deadline: 24 September 2023
It is a wonderful opportunity for humanitarian professionals from low and middle income countries to enhance their knowledge and skills in various critical areas of humanitarian work. The scholarships cover the course fees, and successful applicants will only be required to pay a CHF 200 deposit.
Jump to: Eligibility Criteria | Application Process | Selection Process
To be considered for these scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- National staff of INGOS/UN working in a country listed in the DAC List.
- Staff working in a local NGO based in a country listed in the DAC List.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a Swiss or foreign university.
- Possess a minimum of two years of professional experience in the humanitarian or development sector.
- Demonstrate an excellent command of the English language
If you meet the eligibility criteria and are interested in one of the ESC programmes, please apply by enrolling. Follow the guidelines here below:
- Click “Enroll” on the course’s page
- Fill out the online application form
- Upload the mandatory documents listed here, and make sure you also upload the scholarship application form duly completed
- Submit your application
- Mind the registration deadlines
For more guidance, please visit the Apply page.
The scholarship selection process will be based on a thorough evaluation of the applicant’s academic background, professional experience, and English language proficiency. Successful candidates will be notified via email within three weeks following the submission of the application.